Friday, July 3, 2009

To Do:

jesus@heaven.com
Sent: 7/3/2009 8:44am
To: Jesus
Subject: To Do List Review

Dear Jesus,

I was wonder if you had some time today to review my To Do list and tell me what you think. As you can see it's an impressively long list. I've even broken it down into categories to make it more efficient.

You'll see that there are categories for work, home, marriage, parenting, church ministry, women's ministry, girlfriends, etc. Each of these areas has it's own extensive list of things I'm responsible for. I'm trying really hard to be about the work of the Kingdom. I know you'll be impressed with all that I am doing.

If you don't mind, could you give my To Do list a quick look over? Is there anything missing? Have I forgotten something that would bless You? Really, I want to know. I truly do want to please You and make You proud.

Thanks for Your time. I look forward to hearing from You.

Your child,
Keri



keri@earth.com
Sent: 7/3/2009 8:45am
To: Keri
Subject: RE: To Do List Review

Dear Keri,

Thank you so much for inviting me to look at your to do list. You're right it is impressively long. I know you want to be used by Me to do great things for the Kingdom of God. I want that to. In fact, I knew long ago that you would want to do great things for Me. So I already left you a To Do list. Here it is:

Keri's New To Do List:

1. Love the Lord your God with all your heart, mind, soul, and strength

2. Love your neighbor as yourself

I hope you don't mind, but I deleted your list. Please try this one instead. I think you will find it equally as challenging as the one you wrote, but much more rewarding. Please let me know if you have any questions.

With all my Love,
Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment